THE AMORY WARS BOOM! Direct Reserve Campaign Breaks Records with BackerKit
Children of the Fence rejoice! The BOOM Direct Reserve Campaign for Claudio Sanchez’s THE AMORY WARS’ concluding chapter, NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW has made BackerKit history as the Highest Day One Total for any comic book campaign, along with being the 5th Highest Day One Total of any BackerKit campaign of all time!
In addition, THE AMORY WARS Returns With NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW BackerKit Campaign has achieved the following:
– THE AMORY WARS Returns With NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW BOOM! Direct Reserve Campaign holds the highest Day One Total for any BOOM! Studios Campaign.
– THE AMORY WARS Returns With NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW BOOM! Direct Reserve Campaign is the top trending campaign of the week on any platform.
– THE AMORY WARS Returns With NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW BOOM! Direct Reserve Campaign is the #2 Highest Funded Comic Book Campaign and the #8 Highest Funded Campaign on BackerKit of all time after the first 24 hours.
– THE AMORY WARS Returns With NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW BOOM! Direct Reserve Campaign sold out of all the limited tiers in the first 16 hours of the campaign.
– THE AMORY WARS Returns With NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW BOOM! Direct Reserve Campaign had an unbroken backer train for 12 straight hours on the day of launch.
THE AMORY WARS: GOOD APOLLO, I’M BURNING STAR IV, VOL. II: NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW is the first new story in over five years and acts as the conclusion to Claudio and co-writer Chondra Echert’s epic space fantasy. THE AMORY WARS, the companion graphic fiction series that accompany Coheed and Cambria’s wildly popular concept albums, is also entering its 20th year of publishing in 2024. Sanchez’s Evil Ink Comics and longtime publishing partner BOOM! Studios proudly present a direct-to-consumer BOOM! Direct Reserve campaign in celebration of this new series and landmark year in THE AMORY WARS history!
On the runaway success of THE AMORY WARS: NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW campaign, Filip Sablik, BOOM! Studios President of Publishing and Marketing had this to say:
“We had high expectations for this campaign, but the legions of loyal Children of the Fence, along with comic books new to The Amory Wars, showed their support in a way none of us expected. We can’t wait for all of you to read this final chapter in The Amory Wars saga, and all of us at BOOM! Studios and Evil Ink are filled with gratitude and inspired by your passion.”
THE AMORY WARS: NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW BOOM! Direct Reserve Campaign will continue for 27 more days, with hidden stretch goals to be announced all month long.